Saturday, May 9, 2009

Family Fun Night w/Jason Hewlett

On Monday June 1st, Pony Express Days in Eagle Mountain is having a "Family Fun Night" at the Silver Lake Amphitheater at 5-8pm. In their flyer it says:

FREE comedy show for families with Jason Hewlett, Las Vegas entertainer; dinner available for purchase or bring your own picnic. Games, prizes, cotton candy, & popcorn all FREE.

I am not sure if any of you have had an opportunity to see Jason Hewlett, but he is SO FUNNY! He is hilarious! He impersonates other entertainers, mostly singers. He impersonates Snow White, U2, Billy Joel, Louis Armstrong, Willie Nelson, Jim Carey, Michael Jackson, Ricky Martin, Guns n Roses, Elton John (both 70's and 90's), Stevie Wonder, Buddy Holly just to name a few. He is amazing!

At one of Robert's work parties Jason Hewlett was the entertainment and we were laughing so hard our belly hurt! Jason Hewlett is from Sandy, I think he still lives here in UT somewhere, maybe Park City I think. He is funny and clean. I was so excited to see him doing this performance. Ever since we saw him I keep looking to see where he is going to be performing so we can go again.

What is better than a FREE FAMILY FUN NIGHT? You can get more information on the Pony Express Days at www.eaglemountaincity.com and to get directions to the Silver Lake Amphitheater. I am pretty sure we will be going for family home evening that night! Can't wait!

You can also see Jason Hewlett on YouTube and he has a website to, if you search for Jason Hewlett you will see it. I would have put a video on here, but I am not sure exactly how to do that... If you are coming, let me know and we can go together or meet there. It will be so much fun!!

No comments: