Sunday, December 20, 2009

Gift Wrapping/unwrapping

I may have put out Christmas present too soon this year.  I guess when you are little it just is too much temptation!  All the girls normally buy presents for each other.  Emily had started to wrap hers, she had one wrapped and put under the tree (for Samantha).  One night after the big girls went to bed I kept hearing this strange sound... I listened more, trying to figure out what it was and where was it coming from... then all of a sudden I realized what that sound was....  the slow ripping of paper off of a wrapped present.

I quietly snuck into our formal living room to see who it was.  I found sweet little Amber crouched on the floor slowly opening up Samantha's present.  I motioned for Robert to come watch too.  Then we both sat there peaking and silently laughing as we watched her continue to unwrap it. 

Of course then we had to tell her that wasn't a good idea and we needed to keep the presents wrapped.  She told me, "I did it because you weren't bringing me new panties."  She was bare bummed while opening the present, or I would have gotten a picture of it. 

I did get the re-wrapped package though.  Isn't it a beaut!

No comments: