Thursday, July 16, 2009

Baby Conrad Nathan

My neice was due the 11th of July with her first little baby. That is one reason I wanted to stay to make sure I got to meet her little one. She went to the hospital on a Monday night (after walking 20 blocks and jumping on the trampoline earlier that day trying to speed things up since she was 2 days overdue) and ended up having to do a c-section last minute on Tuesday. Everything turned out okay, baby just didn't want to get into position or move down really.

7lbs 11 oz, 19 1/2 in, born on 7/14/09

She named her baby Conrad Nathan. Her father's name was Nathan, he has passed on already. What a beautiful baby he is!

My sister who is the baby's Grandma, was saying that he didn't even really cry. They tried to get him to cry a few times and even with his bath, he was just alert and looking around.

My neice will have her hands full as all new moms do as they try to figure out what to do and when to do it all. I know she will be a wonderful mom and fit right into the whole motherhood part of her life now.

Here is Conrad with his new Uncle Jordan. Conrad has so many to love him, and I know he will be so loved too!

My girls as probably all girls were checking him out and loving to watch his little baby expressions.

No comments: