Monday, May 17, 2010

Amber says the funniest things

On one of the routes we take to go shopping, we pass by a new church that is being built.  It is in the stage of the walls up but just the plywood looking walls.  As we drove by it, Amber said, "oh I didn't know they were building a straw house, that is so awesome!"  After a week or so when we drove back by it, they had windows in the building but that was the only difference from what I could see.  Amber noticed it and said, "It is really a straw church, I didn't know they had straw churches."

Amber recently has been having some allergy symptoms... runny nose, coughing and sneezing.  I called the advice nurse and picked up some allergy medicine she suggested.  As I was giving Amber her dose of it tonight before bed, Amber said, "this medicine taste like cows!"  I wasn't sure if I heard her right so I asked her again, "what does it taste like?"  She told me, "it tastes like cows,"  Whatever that tastes like?!  She really cracks me up!

She says the funniest things.  I often think I will remember the funny things she says or does but later when I try to recall it I can't remember exactly what it was, I just remember it was really funny.  I need to text myself what she says or does so I can remember it later.  Amber is such a funny character!

No comments: