Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Emily's Birthday Sleepover

For Emily's birthday she wanted a sleepover.  I was not really thrilled with it, but I thought, I will give it a try.  She wanted 8 girls at first, and I told her 4.  Then it ended up being 5 invited but one couldn't make it and then another girl was skiing in the morning so she didn't stay the night.  The 4 girls (Emily included) were SO good! 

I was thinking that the girls would gang up on one or another or single someone out, and I didn't see any of that.  It seemed they all got along great.  Maybe it wasn't such a success and maybe I just didn't see it, but it seemed to me that there was no problems and that all the girls got along fantastic. 

They played the Wii, they dressed up in dress up clothes in the basement which was mostly just hats, jewelry, and sunglasses.  They were so funny, they would come up from the basement and singing a barbie song.  They were cracking me up.  They ran around pretty noisy and energized until about 9:30 when they all settled down, watched a movie and that was it. 

The next morning we had breakfast and the girls continued to play until it was time to go home.  I would do it again... maybe I would have to have the same girls come again.  All the girls were great girls!

No comments: