Friday, February 19, 2010

75 free prints

If you are anything like me, I have tons and tons of files and folders on my computer and on CD's with digital photos yet to be printed.  I was excited to see Shutterfly is offering a promotion right now where you can get 75 free prints, all you have to do it pay shipping... which was $4 for me.  If you don't have an account you need to set one up... accounts are free and then you need to upload your photos and then order your prints.  I think it ends on Feb 24th, so hurry and get your prints. 

http://www.shutterfly.com/

code for 75 free prints FEBPRINTS

I just ordered my Oct 2009 photos and they had another promo that ended on the 17th for 75 prints, so I got my Nov 2009 photos too.  I feel much better now!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hey Karla! I WANTED to have it together enough to do this. Please post future deals as they come!

How are you, anyway?