Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Brother's Family

My brother, Kelly came to visit with his family. They had spring break in Washington (in their area) so they came for a visit. This is my twin brother, his wife, and their 3 kids. We had a ton of fun while they were here visiting. They came down with my parents, so it was a house full, but I wouldn't have had it anyway else.

This is Kelly my brother...

their youngest son, Parker 5 mo. old
Sarah, his wife...
daughter, Destiny 5 years old...
and Thomas, will be 9 yrs next week.

The whole family looks so much alike, except for their daughter... she is the one that looks the least like any of them, but you can still see the family traits in there somewhere....
We had a blast while they were here! Makes me really miss being closer to family. I know my kids had a blast too. These are their closest cousins in age too. Amber keeps asking, "where's baby Parker?" and "Is Thomas still here?" Poor thing. She really took to both the boys, and is really missing them. As well as her Grandparents and Kelly and Sarah too!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love the glasses. You have been busy having fun