Thursday, October 23, 2008

Teething Problems





Samantha turned 5 months yesterday, and she already has her bottom two teeth. She is getting more, which is making her unbearable at times, and quite a little slobbery mess! I keep thinking any day she will have her top teeth in. She has been waking up at nights...
I was looking at her gums and all, and I noticed her gums and lips and what not are much like Ambers. Amber has a gap in her front teeth due to that little skin flap, muscle, whatever it is... that comes down in the middle of your top lip to your gums. I am sure Tracy could explain it, since she is the expert in that area. Amber's is thick and so is Samantha's.
I thought maybe you could see for yourself, and see what you think. I think as Samantha gets more teeth, you can tell better. But there is a striking resemblems in their teeth now...



1 comment:

** Adrian ** said...

YAY!! I'm so glad I can leave a comment!! These pictures are SOO cute!! I love it! You're pretty brave--I wouldn't dare put the teeth in Kaitlyn's mouth--(Mostly for fear of what WYATT would do while they were there!!)