Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Children's garden


Since we have a pass to Thanksgiving Point, we decided to check out the Children's garden.  That was so much fun!  I only had Samantha and Amber with me, but they so very much LOVED it.  They keep asking me when we can go back.
I must say, those are some cute girls!  I liked how the pictures turned out.  Cute, cute girls!

If you haven't gone there, you should.  They have lots of little activities for the girls to do like checkers with sticks and stones and other little activities using nature.  We have got to go back soon!

2 comments:

jenn said...

Definitely cute girls. And that tree with the pink blossoms is AMAZING! Wow!

Haleema said...

This is an adorable little blog. The girls are so cute and I absolutely love dogs. That pink eye story sounds tragically hilarious :)