Thursday, March 15, 2012

Worn out from Vacation (July)

I so wish I wasn't still in July, but there seems to be so much I am afraid I would be missing if I don't capture this all.

The girls slept good once they finally fell asleep.  Amber played so hard most days that she was found crashed somewhere.  As soon as she sat still for a moment she was asleep.

She fell asleep on Grandpa's lap several times. 
 This was part of the sleeping arrangements.  I was suppose to sleep on this bed too, but when Emily slept there, she was too big for me to move, so I found a different place to sleep.  Amber also found that hat and she wore it for several days straight.
 The bedroom we slept in was pretty much wall to wall beds. 
 Here Amber is crashed again!
 Aunt Lorri's dog, Chance wasn't shy about sharing the bed too.  This was another night that I had to find a different place to sleep.  Notice Amber's boots.  She got those from her cousin Destiny, and she hardly took them off.  She even had them on with her swim suit once it was warm enough to swim.
 Even the bunk bed had double sleepers on the bottom bed.  Last year everyone wanted to sleep on the top bunk, this year everyone wanted to sleep in the big bed or the bottom bunk. 
Everyone was tired during our trip from playing so hard.  What fun we had!

1 comment:

sbo said...

Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and fosbobetund that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels