Thursday, March 10, 2011

Amber's art

Amber has been practicing her name. She loves to write it. She still needs some work on it but since she just started writing her name a few days ago and this one she did from memory.
I like her picture too! I think that one of the pink persons are from one of the twins. Her pictures remind me of Emily's pictures in her preschool stuff.

Amber will start her name out by drawing a line to write it on, then she will write her name on her line.  If she mixes up or forgets a letter she will start all over again with a new line and begin her name again.  It is pretty cute.  This is what she will call "play school" which she will ask me to do often if I don't do it.  She calls me Teacher-Mommy.  It always puts a smile on my face when I hear her say, Teacher-Mommy.

She's a lot of fun!  I love her to pieces, every bit of it!

No comments: