Saturday, February 11, 2006

Message from Emily


Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 3:47 PM
I lost another tooth. I was so excited! I was eating an apple (giggle, giggle). I thought something hard was in there. It was my tooth. My mommy kept asking me to say words to see if I said them funny. I am sending you some pictures too. It's kind of funny because this Sunday I am going to church without a tooth and last Sunday I went without a tooth. I am excited. It's kind of funny. When you are done then look at the pictures. It's kind of funny because I lost two tooths. We were having breakfast. It was yummy. I was really excited because of my tooth. I was excited for it to come out and it came out. Your gonna like the pictures. Lauren has pictures too with my pictures. Maybe you'll want to look at the pictures. Lauren has a bump on her head and it is really purple. My mom doesn't know what pictures we should do, so I picked one from me and one from Lauren. Have a good time looking at the pictures. Lindsey's not on this one. You'll get one of Lindsey soon.

Love and miss you,

Emily Hayes (the toothless wonder) and Lauren with the bumpy head.

No comments: