Sunday, February 5, 2006

Emily lost her first tooth


Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 11:22 AM


We had a wonderful new adventure this morning... another first for us.... Followed by many other ones to follow.

Emily LOST a tooth!! It was really great! Her tooth was literally just hanging there, she could twist her tooth all the way sideways, and I got it twisted backwards in her little mouth. Finally I just said, lets take it out. She didn't want to, too afraid to, but I bargained with her (incentives why to take it out...toys...candy...) and she finally let me take it out. I did just that, just lifted it up and out it came. It was funny, she didn't even know I did it really. She was surprised to see her tooth there.

We luckily got before and after pics, and her new tooth, is already coming in. (Another reason I wanted to get that tooth out.) Her tooth was behind her baby tooth.

After her tooth came out she danced and hopped and smiled for like 30 minutes so excited about the whole adventure. She just kept giggling and laughing about it. It was priceless.

We wish you all could have been here or us there to participate in this wonderful FIRST for us and Emily, but next best thing is pictures and email I guess.

We love you all and miss you tons!!

No comments: