Friday, March 9, 2007

Girls and laundry

The girls are helping out with laundry...
They are good at sorting through it all...  or getting into it all.
Me weighing Amber... she weighs 13 lbs.

Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 10:24 AM
Subject: Girls and laundry


As you have guessed, it is that time again to down load my camera. My camera is full and Emily's birthday party is tomorrow. So I thought I would send a few of these cute pictures of things that have been going on here... for the last month.

The first picture, basically just shows how strong Amber is getting, it was from 1/30/07. Lindsey is always doing funny or crazy things and then says, take a picture of this..... Last time I had more pictures of Lauren and Amber, and this time I have more of Lindsey and Amber. Emily is usually at school during these times, so she gets cut out of them I guess.

Then there is a sunset that Emily loved and wanted a picture of because it was "so beautiful" that we had to get several.

I have more pictures to come... so sit tight!

No comments: