Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween 2012

Emily ran out before I could really get a picture of her. She wanted to be a "Girly Girl" is what she called it. She wanted things to be extreme and things she normally wouldn't wear... Lots of sparkles, dark makeup, her hair all done, pink stuff. Not that she doesn't like pink, but she always says she isn't a "Girly girl" and I agree, she isn't super fussy about all the glamorous things advertised for girls.

Lindsey wanted to be a voodoo witch. It was lots of fun making. She looked very gross! I could hardly look at her. Not sure if you can tell but she even had brown teeth. There were all sorts of things hanging from her skirt, snakes a bird, voodoo doll, spiders, skulls... many things from Halloween stuff. Even a rat! Her costume was lots of fun.

Lauren wanted to be a pretty witch, whatever that meant I wasn't sure. People would refer to the girls as a bad witch and a good witch. Lauren was pleased with her costume.

Amber was a princess, Costco costume made easy. We did spray her down with glitter.

Samantha was a fairy which also came from Costco which made it easy.

The grade schoolers, Lindsey, Lauren, and amber had a Halloween parade at school. Lindsey didn't wear her wig or much makeup for school. The individual pictures were taken right before school. I painted Samantha's face like 3 times and then just gave up.

It was my year to take the girls around trick or treating. We got way too much candy and I, myself ate way too much candy too!

2 comments:

myatelier said...

You have pretty five daughters, how old is the oldest daughter? do they help at home? :-D
I don't like haloween, and in my country a lot of people don't like it. litte child in school like this. Recently, in tv showed how people in UK celebrate haloween. Greetings:)

Lapel Pins said...

These are so cute girls....God bless them all